2017 River Festival - July 1st and 2nd
This is Stratford-upon-Avon’s ninth annual river festival and it goes from strength to strength - last year winning the prestigious Tourism Initiative for the Pride of Stratford Award, and a 2017 finalist!
The festival is funded by over 465 town centre businesses who are members of Stratforward Business Improvement District (BID).
Come and enjoy two days of fun celebrating Stratford’s beautiful River Avon and our wonderful town. It’s a quintessentially English Summer festival and it’s free!
There’s loads to see and do including:
- World class live music on both The Bandstand and Acoustic Stage - See page 13 and 14 in the brochure below.
- Fun activities in the Family & Charity zone
- Spectacular narrow boats displayed - no parade this year
- Artisan craft market
- Delicious selection of global foods
- Local ales, Pimms and Prosecco
- Spectacular Saturday firework display at 10:15pm
- And much much more!
While you are in Stratford make the most of the great selection of independent shops and restaurants as well as high street stores.
Click on the picture of the brochure below to see the full brochure including the entertainment schedule on page 13 & 14.
Pick up your copy from many shops and restaurants in town. Hope you find the lists of local businesses with phone numbers which could be handy. Make the most of the discount card which is valid in over 60 places in town between July 1st and 16th.
Powered by Astwood.