2018 River Festival - June 30th & July 1st
This is Stratford-upon-Avon’s tenth annual river festival and it goes from strength to strength - winning the prestigious Tourism Initiative for the Pride of Stratford Award in 2016 and 2018.
The festival is funded by over 450 town centre businesses who are members of Stratforward Business Improvement District (BID).
Come and enjoy two days of fun celebrating Stratford’s beautiful River Avon and our wonderful town. It’s a quintessentially English Summer festival and it’s free!
There’s loads to see and do including, we hope:
- World class live music on both The Bandstand and Acoustic Stage
- Fun activities in the Family & Charity zone
- A spectacular static narrow boat display
- An artisan craft market
- A delicious selection of global foods
- Local ales, Pimms and Prosecco
- Spectacular Saturday firework display at 10:15 pm
- And much much more!
The festival is funded by Stratford town centre businesses. While you are in Stratford make the most of the great selection of independent shops and restaurants as well as high street stores.