Interested in Booking a Stall at Stratford Town Centre Food Festival?
The 2018 festival will be on Saturday 22nd September from 9 am until 6 pm, and Sunday 23rd September 10 am until 4:30 pm.
Stratford Town Centre Food Festival is organised by Stratforward Business Improvement District & Cotswold Markets.
Stall fees are from £110.
Electricity can be supplied for the two days of the event at £40 per socket.
Click below for more information
Limited hot food traders will be allowed to attend the festival.
To apply complete a booking form below.
Local producers & businesses especially are welcome.
* Non-BID Business Booking Form - for all traders unless a BID member
* BID Business Booking Form - only complete this if you are a member of Stratford Business Improvement District (BID)
Send your booking form to Cotswold Markets, please.
Stratford BID members
You can be involved by:
- Booking a festival market stall – members will receive a discount – book now! £170 for 2 days inc power. When you apply please use the BID Business form so Cotswold Markets know you are a member.
- Showing off your chefs - run a demonstration or workshop in the marquee and share your knowledge and skill.
- Organising a related activity that we can promote in the brochure.
- Advertising in the brochure. Deadline is August 10th.
For more information contact Ruth@Stratforward.co.uk or Tor@Stratforward.co.uk or phone us on 01789 299011
But please send your booking form directly to Cotswold Markets at email@example.com