Interested in Booking a Stall at Stratford Town Centre Food Festival?
The 2018 festival will be on Saturday 22nd September from 10 am until 6 pm, and Sunday 23rd September 10 am until 4:30 pm.
Stratford Town Centre Food Festival is organised by Stratforward Business Improvement District & Cotswold Markets.
Stall fees are from £110. Electricity can be supplied for the two days of the event at £40 per socket. Click below for more information
Limited hot food traders will be allowed to attend the festival.
To apply for a stall, complete a booking form below. Local producers & businesses especially are welcome.
* Non-BID Business Booking Form - for all traders unless a BID member
* BID Business Booking Form - complete this if you are a member of Stratford Business Improvement District (BID)
Send your booking form to Cotswold Markets, please.
Stratford BID members
You can be involved by:
- Booking a festival market stall – members will receive a discount – book now! £170 for 2 days inc power. For hot food, it is £200 plus electricity. When you apply please use the BID Business form so Cotswold Markets know you are a member.
- Showing off your chefs - run a demonstration or workshop in the marquee and share your knowledge and skill.
- Organising a related activity at your premises that we will promote in the brochure, on our website etc.
- Advertising in the brochure. Artwork deadline is August 10th.
For more information contact Ruth@Stratforward.co.uk or Tor@Stratforward.co.uk or phone us on 01789 299011
But please send your booking form directly to Cotswold Markets at firstname.lastname@example.org. For questions call Cotswolds Markets on 01608 653 662