Stratford River Festival Trading Applications 2020
Thank you for your interest in trading at Stratford River Festival.
Application forms are now available here. The forms contain stall prices, details and terms & conditions.
- Alcohol concession - application deadline February 28th.
- General Trading pitch - application deadline 27th March
- Craft Market pitch - application deadline 27th March
- Hot Food pitch - application deadline 27th March - for the Hot Food pitch Risk Assessment Form click here
- Charity pitch - application deadline 27th March
- Commercial boat pitch - application deadline 27th March
For non-food stalls if you would like a sample Risk Assessment Form, click here.
Please post your application form and deposit cheque to FAO Tor Wilkes, Stratforward BID, First Floor 10-11 Sheep Street, Stratford-upon-Avon, Warwickshire, CV37 6EF.
Please enclose supporting paperwork or email copies to email@example.com. Photographs of certificates will be accepted.
Many thanks for your interest.
If you haven't traded at the River Festival before but would like to, then please apply for a taster pitch.
Please note there are limited taster pitches available and these stalls are not suitable for selling food or drinks.