Who’s Coming Out Out this weekend?
Hospitality businesses are reopening as lockdown continues to lift at last. Yess! The doors will be opening in Stratford on July 4th for many places to eat and drink including:
- Cox’s Yard, Bridgeway
- The Keys (Previously The Keys and Kitchen), Ely St
- Loxley’s Restaurant, Sheep St – fully booked
- The Corner House, Union St
- The Golden Bee, Sheep St
- Veenos, Bell Court
- Pizza Barge & Quarterdeck
- Stratford Marina - 10am for breakfast and midday for tapas
- Stratford Boathouse, Swans Nest Lane
- All Bar One – fully booked
- Miller and Carter – fully booked
- The Riverbank, Swans Nest Lane
More cafes are open including The Deli Café, The Fourteas for takeaway.
If you prefer to stay in for now, 33 The Scullery will continue to prepare high quality food and deliver to you. So will Stratford’s Balti Kitchen and many others.
Attractions are opening also, though some with restrictions:
- Magic Alley, Bell Court
- Canal and River Cruises, the Bancroft
- Avon Boating, Swans Nest Lane
- Butterfly Farm, Swans Nest Lane
- The Big Wheel, Swans Nest Lane
- Mini Golf, Swans Nest Lane
Many other restaurants, attractions and shops will be hot on their heels, opening over the next few weeks including The Woodsman on 6th July, Sorrentos on 8th, El Greco on 15th and Lambs, The Oppo and Vintner on 16th.
All premises have introduced measures to help people feel safe, with masks, visors, gloves, sanitiser, queueing systems and so on. Pavements have been widened and so roads narrowed into a one way system. All car parks are open as normal. Public toilets and Bell Court’s toilets are open and free to use! (The only closed public toilets are Windsor Street and Ely Street for safety reasons.)
There are over 150 shops and places open including Stratford’s markets which will also take place on Rother Street on July 4th and on Waterside on Sunday 5th. There will be plenty to see and do in Stratford as well as the beautiful river and parks to picnic and enjoy. Do come and support Stratford, we need people to come to the town more than ever.
#DiscoverYourDoorstep #SupportStratford #LoveStratforduponAvon