Our Town Hosts team provide an instantly recognisable daily service in the BID area and improve the visitor experience. They visit businesses on a daily basis, whilst also providing a high quality visitor support service.
Support includes comprehensive information and advice on the products and services available to visitors from businesses. In addition, the Hosts provide basic First Aid, an additional uniformed presence in the BID area, security and assistance with missing and vulnerable persons including children and intelligence sharing services.
Our Hosts are friendly, courteous and helpful in ensuring that an exceptional standard of customer service is delivered at all times.
- To improve communication between town centre stakeholders.
- To visit businesses and act as the eyes and ears of the town centre
- To communicate via the Radio Link system with CCTV and other partners.
- To provide advice and information to visitors as required.
- To maintain a professional, friendly and helpful service.
*Please note that the Town Hosts do not have any enforcement powers and are not responsible for the management of busking in the town centre.
Town Hosts L-R are Ali, Terry and Shan